Do you ever try to leave a comment on someone's blog and you have to do a word verification? I've tried to leave a comment on two people and it won't work. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?
well, on the word verification, it has be exactly the same as what you see...case-wise, etc. Yeah, I don't really get that. i mean, if you're stupid, you can't leave a comment or what? you can enable it on yours if you want.
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
6 comments:
Do you ever try to leave a comment on someone's blog and you have to do a word verification? I've tried to leave a comment on two people and it won't work. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?
well, on the word verification, it has be exactly the same as what you see...case-wise, etc. Yeah, I don't really get that. i mean, if you're stupid, you can't leave a comment or what? you can enable it on yours if you want.
Are you saying those who have the word verification are stupid?
um, no, but i think word verification is a mindless pain in the ... :)
Well, it is. But it also prevents those weird and stupid comments that come out of nowhere from weird and crazy sources.
like they don't know how to do word verification?
Post a Comment