Sunday, December 10, 2006

Anyone who's anyone who's a woman needs to see this movie! Okay, maybe not needs, but definitely should. It's a story about two women who swap houses from England to L.A. to basically run away from their lives in their respective homelands. They are running away from exes, stress-filled jobs, people who don't get them. And, of course, that is exactly what they find when they take their Christmas holiday away from home. They find love, relaxation, people who are willing to get to know them. The storylines, although a bit sappy (like I really care) pull you in so quickly. Amanda (Cameron D.) falls for Iris' (Kate W.) brother (Jude L.) in England while then Iris sort of falls clumsily, but oh, so sweetly for Myles (Jack B.). Great casting, great lines and looks, great personalities on all the character's parts. While it started out a little slow, and I was thinking it was going to earn a B/B+ it picked up the pace and earned itself a good A. I could own this one! And Erica, I will see it with you again, no problem!

No comments: