Saturday, December 09, 2006

Had to go to the mall (in Kalamazoo) today to find one thing for a certain relative who shall not be named...I braved the mall on a stinkin' Saturday in December to find this one thing that I could have gotten online but didn't want to pay the $6.95 in S&H! Most of what I have gifted this year has been recieved online and I love it! To not have to run all over the place with two impatient kids in tow and then maybe not be able to find it is a royal pain in the you-know-where! But this one thing for this certain relative...I guess I can do it for her. And usually, S&H is free at certain times or if you buy up to a certain amount, but not this time. Ah, well, I had some good times with only Brennan (Micah stayed home with Ben) shopping a cool old-fashioned toy store and riding the carrosell (oh, that is astrocious, how do you spell that?) Caroasell? Carosell? I don't know, ya'll know what I'm talking about.

4 comments:

beautiful pieces said...

Carousel, my friend :-)

cool rita said...

It is also atrocious, not astrocious, unless you wanted to use as...s!

Erica said...

It's for me, right? You braved the mall to get my gift, right? So, what is it? OOOOHHH, I love all the fun sneaking around that goes on at Christmas! I know I will love it!

A Davis said...

Thank you all very much!! And I just realized I spelled atrocious wrong as well...what a dumb dora i am. ironic. yeah, maybe i meant asstrocious. ha,ha,ha. and eri, who said it was for you...big-headed sister. okay, it was for you.