Today we had a day off from the boys to enjoy a date day with our good friends, Fred and Andrea. Since Fred is the biggest Superman fan I know (he had on a cool Superman t-shirt), and Ben and I were itching to see it, we all headed up to GR to check out Celebration Cinema's IMAX Theater featuring 3-D action. What a good day! We pigged out at Johnny Carino's before the movie, then Coldstone Creamery after! Yum! See my review of the movie below.
3 comments:
I obviously figured out how to get pics on my blog, but how did you get that little one of you and the boys and how do you make it show up every time you leave a comment? I want to steal all your ideas.
i don't know...i posted it to my profile and now it just shows up.
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment