
I saw two movies in the past few weeks: Pirates of the Caribbean and The Devil Wears Prada.I was extremely excited about seeing Pirates because I loved the first one. Sadly, I was a bit disappointed. The movie had interesting charactors, awsome special effects, the same Johnny Deppness about it...but the storyline was weak. Some of the dialogue was worthless and the acting was somewhat forced. There is a cool part with classic sword-fighting, funny situations with "sea" villians, and your basic B&E with "the" chest. Review grade: C+
The Devil Wears Prada was a witty take on the choices we make in our life. Meryl Streep is, of course, excellent as the saucy (and that's a good word) boss of Anne Hathaway's character. It is funny, realistic, and got me thinking about my choices I make on an everyday basis, how that effects others...blah, blah, blah. Review grade: B/B+
I do recommend both of them...if you don't wish to pay the $8.50 it takes nowadays to get into a decent theatre, at least rent them, for crying out loud. Ha!


1 comment:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment