Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So, I'm listening to Micah cry up in his crib because a big thump somewhere from outside woke him up from his nap that was supposed to go on for another...oh, hour, at least. Darnit! He's not been feeling up to par these last couple of days...had his first throw-up yesterday and a couple of diarrhea diapers. Hey, this is parenthood. True parenthood. Those of you that haven't had any yet, take that to heart. Better go up and check on the precious babe.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Don't you hate it when your precious "me" time during nap is shortened?! One of my pet peeves! When I think I have two and a half hours and one of the girls wakes up after an hour. It's so unfair, boo hoo. Yeah, welcome to parenthood. If anything shows how selfish we are, it's definitely parenting! Most of the time, I don't like what I see!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»