
Superman Returns
I wasn't sure what to expect with this "sequel" to the version of Christopher Reeve's Superman, but, can I just say, I totally forgot about the Superman I saw when I was kid. Not only did they pick the perfect actor to play Superman, they did an awsome job of respecting the storyline of the old Superman. Brandon Routh (Superman/Clark Kent) was so believable as Kent that I could actually see how they wouldn't figure out he was Superman. When I saw CR's Clark Kent, I thought, "How can they not tell he's Superman?" Routh also gives justice to the role of Superman, comparing well with CR's Superman. There are some surprises that come out from the past and leave it open for sequels...of course! And I won't spoil it for anyone by saying what they are. The 3-D action was sweet, but can only be caught if you get the chance to see it in IMAX. Which if you have that chance, DO IT! I do believe it was the coolest movie experience I have had to date! Review grade: A-


1 comment:
Went to see Superman with Cindy on Monday night, but we were late ( you know how much I hate to be late to the movies) and missed like five minutes of the beginning, so I was a bit confused at first. But all in all enjoyed it, especially since Cindy paid!!
Post a Comment