Emmy-emmers, you're a changing! Could this child be anymore adorable?! She's now 16 pounds and nearly 26 inches long. Eating like a trooper pretty much anything we put in her mouth and did so well with her first cold and ear infection, I barely even knew she had one. She loves her brothers, but puts up a stink if they get in her face too much. She is so observant...I swear, she truly listens to me when I talk to her. Maybe that's a girl thing?! And, generally (I've said this before), she's the most perfect baby God ever created.
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


3 comments:
Hey girl! Emma is a changing- she is looking a little like Micah. Hope school is going well for all!
She is so cute and I was JUST going to comment how much I think she looks like Micah too! :)
yeah, they all look alike, pretty much. :) especially when they're babies...thanks for the compliments!
Post a Comment