I realized--after taking a look at a list of summer movies in my latest edition of Entertainment Weekly--that I forgot to list a few more movies:
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian--Funnier than the first one and it has Amy Adams as Amelia Earhart in it. Grade: B+
Terminator Salvation and Angels & Demons--Ironically, all of these are sequels, but these two were mostly forgettable and didn't really give me any reason to pull out their prequels for a look-see (which, I believe, is what a sequel should really do). However, Terminator does have a couple redeeming qualities--Christian Bale and Sam Worthington. Grade: C+ (for both).
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


1 comment:
Wish I had a comment about some of these movies, but since we NEVER get out of the house, I don't!
But I wanted to say that we miss you at MOPs this year. Just not the same without you there! :)
Post a Comment