Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well, now that I'm getting used to the idea that I won't be overrun by penises in my house, let's talk about other things:
One thing's for sure after watching all three farces that they call a Presidential Debate--the next man in the White House will be left-handed. How interesting is that?...ONE attribute they truly have in common.
Plus, I know I promised you all a Summer Movie Preview (because I love movies, for you new readers, and do usually see alot during the summer), BUT I can't seem to remember all the ones I went to this summer. I was obviously too wiped out! The few I do remember were not all that momentous, but alright. The Dark Knight (Batman) did not blow me away as it did some and I do not think Heath Ledger deserves an Oscar nomination for his role as the Joker. Once again, just alright. I gave it a B. I was so looking forward to seeing Mamma Mia! with my sister (who went with someone else, that skank) or someone girly, but did not get a chance. DVD, when will you release? Then there's The House Bunny, which was pretty ludicrous, but had some funny parts. B for that one too. None others are coming to mind...isn't that right pitiful? Well, I'll definitely be sure to review HSM3 (High School Musical), which I am being forced against my will to attend due to a FREE ticket offer from a HSM-crazed buddy (who shall remain unnamed, you know who you are!). So, Jamie, it's a date!

3 comments:

Rygal said...

Oh come on...nobody's twisting your arm. You know you want to go to the movies with your old pal Jamie...she might even take you out for a bite to eat if you're nice to her... :)

A Davis said...

you know i'm just trying to be funny. ;)

Rygal said...

Yeah, I know. I was trying to be funny back, but I guess there really is nothing funnier than two thirty-somethings going to a HSM movie. Do you think the teenagers will stare at us old folk? This will be a memory maker! :)