I know, I know, I am a total loser for making you all wait this long to find out. But yesterday was craziness with phone calls and text messages going out, plus the computer wasn't cooperating well, and Ben wanted to monopolize it looking at our financial stuff (I wonder why)....Soooo
IT'S A GIRL!
At least, the tech is "pretty sure" it's a girl. She wasn't in a great position to get a perfect look, but the tech saw the three lines (for girl parts) and didn't see any boy parts at all (unless they're really tucked under good, according to the tech). So, my maternal instinct has been correct every time. Oh, I am goooood. It was funny, because the tech spent time with me first doing all the measurements and stuff, then we brought the boys in. The first questions out of Brennan's mouth was, "Does that hurt?" Nooo. Then, "Is that her bones?" Yes. Then, after Brennan told the tech his preferred name for the baby, she says, after a little hesitating (which made me think she was going to say boy), "You're going to have an Isabelle!" So, we're all smiling big, and Brennan just looks at her like I could have told you that! What a stinker. And I don't think Micah really got it, he just wanted to jump on the table and play with my toes. And, of course, being the photo-savvy person I am, we got absolutely no pictures, because, really, there were none to get. Now, if they had been crying, that would have been classic. After we had dinner last night, we did take a trip down memory lane looking at their baby pictures. Man, they get big fast and I can't believe we're heading back to that newborn stage!


8 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you guys!
Oh my goodness...I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations! Oh, and start saving for that phone bill now! :)
WAAAHOOOOO! Just so you know, I knew all along too, but didn't want to say anything. I have this uncanny ability to tell what people are having. I'm rarely ever wrong ... weird, right?
wow, megan, maybe you should go into business with that ability. save the baby industry alot of ultrasound bills. :) thanks, everyone, we're excited!
nope, i always carry low cause i'm so tall and i have a VERY long torsoe! i'm actually carrying the same as with the boys. the only difference in this pregnancy is my hair is still falling out. weird, i know..but that's it. and zander is SOOO excited for a baby sister. he told me from the beginning that's what he wanted. i think God listens to the voices of little children...:)
woot woot!! Congrats, how exciting. Now all you have to do is convince Brennan to choose a different name :) (if I recall, you weren't to keen on the name he has chosen for her :)).
WOOOHOOOO!!! I'm so excited for you all...CONGRATS!
Larrisa, I know God listens to the desires of our hearts and our kids! :) Yeah, our boys don't want anything but a girl...of course, brennan is a chick magnet. I don't know where he gets that from! :)
Shelby, brennan can call her whatever he wants, but it doesn't mean that's the name she'll have on her birth certificate! ha! now, if Ben wants it to be that name, i'll reconsider. You know, it's just not in my top five. maybe my top 25. :)
Post a Comment