Mondays always suck. Why is that? I've been pretty crabby today and have blamed most of it on the pregnancy. I know it's a girl, because my hormones are whacked. We will find out for sure at 1:45 on Thursday afternoon. Ben is taking the part of the day off and we are taking Brennan out of school for this momentous event. Never before in the history of our baby-making have we found out the sex of the baby. (I knew they were boys, but Ben had his hopes up for girls both times.)
We got Brennan's school pictures back and they're so good, I started laughing! Which he got mad at me about. Maybe I can scan one. I guess I just always thought school pictures were crappy, but Brennan's photogenic that way. He can make any pic look good. Although I decided not to put any first-day-of-school pics on because, honestly, I couldn't get a good one. He just didn't want his picture taken. Maybe when we find out the baby's a girl, I can get one of him smiling. He's certain it's a girl and already calls her Isabelle (not my fave). Of course, IF the baby's not a girl, we can get one of him crying. Micah says it's a girl, too...or, according to him, a giwl. I promise, I did not put these thoughts into their wee little brains.


10 comments:
I totally think it's a girl too! And she will have two older brothers to take good care of her. They are so sweet.
yes, they will love their little sister to death. :)
I can't believe how big your boys are now. Wow. Time flies so fast. Good luck on Thursday!
hey, jamie!! good to hear from you!!
That's so exciting, I can't wait to hear if you're havin a boy or a girl! I just hope Brennan isn't too dissapointed if the baby is a boy :). That was one of the best parts of being preggo--the ultrasonds were so great.
Shelby (from MOPS :)).
hey, shelby!! thanks for leaving a comment, i'll have to check out your blog!
The girls school pics were really good too...especially Kenzie's. Hers looks like one you would see on the photo advertisements. Complete surprise here, since she hates getting her picture taken...they're always better for other people than mom and dad!
i can't wait to hear!!!
Okay...I can't wait to read your blog in a few hours and find out for sure what you're having! :)
hello?! we're waiting!
Post a Comment