What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
I wonder which one she'll take after...or maybe she'll have a whole new look of her own, perhaps? I may be biased, but she'll definitely be a cutie! All Davis babies are! Ha!
nope, she made other fun stuff! i've already commissioned her to make a new diaper bag, right, ann?! the cute little froggy blanket that she got brennan ended up being micah's fave. he can now fall asleep without it, but still loves to suck his thumb with it tucked under his arm and up against his cheek. :)
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
5 comments:
Hey! Is that duck something that Ann made, by chance? :) I think I recognize that!!!!
Nope, Ann didn't make it.
nope, she made other fun stuff! i've already commissioned her to make a new diaper bag, right, ann?!
the cute little froggy blanket that she got brennan ended up being micah's fave. he can now fall asleep without it, but still loves to suck his thumb with it tucked under his arm and up against his cheek. :)
Davis babies are adorable! Hey, Megan had that same sleeper Brennan's wearing, except it was pink/red. I'll have to find a pic. Too funny!
ah, bren and megs are connected in so many ways! :)
Post a Comment