So, my parents have the boys today (thanks, mom and dad) and I'm running all over just doing whatever I want. I'm at the library checking out my email, blogs, and movies. Gonna' head over to the mall to see if I can find Ben a new motorcycle jacket at Steve & Barry's, then to Wal-mart for some things, then back home to do some laundry...not a good day-off thing to do, but Ben and Brennan are out of underwear. ha! Oh, it was Ben's 34th b-day yesterday...Happy Birthday, Honey! We're going to make a big deal all week long with dinners and stuff. Man, we're in our mid-thirties, how weird is that?
Props to mom and dad this week! They have had the girls for a whole week while Jon and Eri are on vacation together and they took the boys last night! I went over a couple of days to let the kids swim and play last week and Dad watched them all so I could rest! They have been the ULTIMATE Nana and Papaw! I think now they'll need a few weeks grandchildren-free.
I have been crazy-tired with this baby and am hoping that'll go away once I hit week 13...which is in a couple of weeks. I don't know, is it because I have two others to look after, or did I just forget how tired you get? I also feel like I'm popping out a bit in the belly and am not really surprised being that this is my 3rd pregnancy...with Micah I popped out quick also.
Saw a good movie last night with Ben--Hellboy 2. I know alot of you are cringing, but it was really good!! I'm saving all my summer movie previews for the end of the summer, so you'll hear more about it later...I haven't seen as many this summer, because I've just been sooo tired, but still have gotten alot of late-nighters in. Once I did turn my sister down (I can't believe it) because I could barely keep my head up, let alone go to a movie and pay attention. Eri, I'll make it up to you when I get energy! Oh, please, some energy, please....
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment