What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Man, I need some new pictures for the blog! Maybe by next week.... I have my first ultrasound and we'll be at the lake for a day crashing my parent's vacation spot. So, we'll get some new pictures soon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yup this is me missing you guys and again the lack of loop. I think I'll try my blog again..lol
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
2 comments:
Yup this is me missing you guys and again the lack of loop. I think I'll try my blog again..lol
LOVES!!
Gail
Hey, Gail! miss you too. looks like i'm going to make it to the picnic with my parents, wish you were there. :) how's new school?
Post a Comment