Friday, July 25, 2008

Well, big announcement!! I don't know who's heard, but I'm pregnant! Yes, it's true, and truly shocking! Unlike the boys, this baby was not planned and, honestly, it's been kind of fun. I'm mean, we never said we were going to have another, but we never said we wouldn't either. But I did get rid of maternity clothes, baby clothes and stuff, breast pump, you name it. And I kind of resigned myself to the life of two boys, etc. But, now...well, the Lord has different plans, like always. So, we are excited, and the boys are already calling her "sister bear!". (We better have a girl, or we'll have two boys and one grown man very dissapointed.) But we'll adjust if it's not a girl, of course. We love boys!! I think we will find out with this one what the sex is (unlike the boys), I don't think I can wait 9 months this time to find out. So, I'm due in February, God willing. Were praying that everything goes well. I certainly feel pregnant---not my favorite---and everything's good according to my doctor. Thanks, everyone, for your support and prayers! Boy, it'll be fun to have a baby around again---at least, according to my sister and mom, who are elated. Of course, they don't have to breast-feed at 2am...

12 comments:

Megan said...

YAY! How exciting!! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!!

ferniBlog said...

Congrats!!!! Having three is a blast...even if you do have another boy! :)

Anonymous said...

I will add our Congrats to those of everyone else!

Rebecca said...

What great news! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I'll be watching to see whether it is a boy or girl.

Larissa Annen said...

congrats congrats congrats! i'm so happy for you!

Tana said...

CONGRATS! I will stay tuned to the blog to follow your pregnancy. I saw Adrian yesterday. She was visiting Keri Billings. The Billings family moved into our neighborhood this spring.

A Davis said...

Tana!! good to hear from you! didn't kerri have another one too? thanks, everyone, for the congrats! we're excited, even if it took us off guard. :)

mommyto3kiddos said...

Allison...I hadn't heard yet. Congratulations! Girls are so much fun...but sooo expensive! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm such a dope. When I read this post, I was like, "That's right! She's pregnant." I'm losing my mind... :-P

Cathy said...

Allison - I was on Erica's blog and decided to check yours, what great news I found! So happy for you and Ben! :) Cathy Baker

A Davis said...

thanks, Cathy!! good to hear from you! i'll check yours out!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG You're pregnant!!! woohoo...how have I not heard until now? Seriously out of the loop. But WOOT WOOT I'm so excited for you! Hugs hugs and more hugs!!

Love ya hon
Gail