skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Weighed in last night...I lost the couple of pounds I gained last week. So, writing everything down is what keeps me on track! Erica went with me to WW this time. For those of you who don't know, she and Jon and the girls are moving to West Michigan...have moved, are currently living with my folks and looking for a house in the GR area. It was a blast to go with her! She joined WW after seeing the success I was having with it. She has currently lost around 12 lbs. (She doesn't have that much to lose, but it's a nuisance...just like mine.) When we both reach goal, we're going to contact WW international and see if we can get on their AFTER stories as sisters...together. Wouldn't that be a good story...SISTERS: Who lost together!
5 comments:
Way to go, girls! You're motivatin' me! :O)
Shelly...when will we meet? I feel like I know you already, since you and Ali are like kindred spirits!
Heller! (which means hello)
Was great sitting at the chatty-cathy table w/you girls. You are always so fun!
Uuuuummm... and can I just say how I noticed a couple of your links and was like, rock! IKEA and Relevant mag! I LOVE!!! Owh! I know, we should plan an IKEA day trip! Okay, sorry, I just get a bit excited. However... I don't know if I dare to click on the potato face jewelry link... ;)
Jon and I need lots of furniture anyway, so an IKEA day trip would be perfect! When can we expect you?
hey, Laura, thanks for commenting...yes, i am a little hip even though i'm sinkin' 32!! I've got the links! Yes, Eri and Shelly...you must meet soon!!
Post a Comment