I am at a point in my Weight Watchers journey where I need to step back and reevaluate the situation. For the past couple of weeks, I have gained a couple of ounces(adding up to about 1.5 lbs.), and other than the two I lost a little while back, I have also simply maintained. The roll I was on in the first sixteen weeks is somewhat at a stall. These are the changes I need to make:
1. Get back to writing EVERYTHING down (even the table scrap that I might eat from the boys' plates...it does count).
2. Get back to not eating after 9 p.m. This is hard to do in the summer. So much to do and eat AFTER 9 p.m.
3. Remember to excercise as much as possible. I do stay pretty active, but other days, when it's so stinkin' hot out, all I want to do is hang out in the ac and watch great summer movies.


3 comments:
Hang in there! There are plateaus.
yes, I know...thanks!
My plateau? Going since the end of April!!! I thought the summer would be so much easier! Blech.
Post a Comment