Friday, June 30, 2006

I finished a book last night that I had started yesterday afternoon and caught bits and pieces in between taking care of the boys. It's an easy read, but very powerful. I recommend it to everyone! It's called Night by Elie Wiesel. It's a personal testimony to the Holocaust and the horrors witnessed in concentration camps. Very well-written. Up there with the Diary of Anne Frank, the Hiding Place, and Fragments, other WWII/Holocaust books that have blown me away.

4 comments:

Rygal said...

I enjoyed that one as well. It was tragic in a way though...if only he was able to see God's hand at work in the midst of man's sin.

A Davis said...

yeah, but i wonder how i would be in the same situation.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»