


As I'm reading other people's blogs, I finally get the brilliant idea to start my own. I can have a soapbox, too...plus, hey, it keeps all those I don't see very often up to date on my life. I guess that is the point, right? Connection. We saw governor Granholm at the breakfast table downtown the other day. Up above is the evidence.
Micah (our 6 month old) is getting his first two teeth. At the same time! He is doing well (not really cranky or anything), just a little congestion and runny nose. He loves to feel his teeth with his tongue. It's too cute... I wanted to try and get a pic of his teeth as they're coming up, but it's kid of tough...as I'm trying to get him to open his mouth with my fingers, he trys to bite down and I'm trying to hold the camera and hold him...crazy.
Brennan (our 3 yr old) got his haircut a couple of weeks ago with Daddy. He looks like a little man. I couldn't believe it, he let the barber touch his head with an electric razor! There's a first time for pretty much everything.
We are in the process of redoing the kitchen. We have most of the hard-hard work done, but now are stuck because of money...always the case. We have the countertop, flooring, and trimming to finish. Hopefully, by the end of summer, all will be completed.


No comments:
Post a Comment