Hello! In order to comment on your blog, I had to get a blog of my own. Are you happy now?! What a pain in the you know what!! I know which is which, but at first I thought it wasn't very nice of you to only put pics of Micah on the blog. I mean be fair! Then when you said it was a comparison, oh...then I got it!
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
6 comments:
I can tell the difference :-)
I know too, but it is unbelievable, if you didn't know their personalities, it would be difficult to tell. Yum, they are soooooo cute! mom
My guess is that the first and last are Brennan, and the middle is Micah. Am I right? They do look amazingly similar!
Whoops....I just realized that there are four pictures! Let me modify that to Micah, Brennan, Micah, Brennan. How did I do? :)
Yes, you are correct!
Hello! In order to comment on your blog, I had to get a blog of my own. Are you happy now?! What a pain in the you know what!! I know which is which, but at first I thought it wasn't very nice of you to only put pics of Micah on the blog. I mean be fair! Then when you said it was a comparison, oh...then I got it!
Post a Comment