Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh, c'mon, people! That last post was hilarious...I thought I'd get at least a few comments about that one! (Uncle Butch?...c'mon!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of the tea parties were the product of a Fox News marketing effort. I suppose in many instances Fox may regret its effort since protesters seemed to bash many Republicans as well as the targets of Fox, the often maligned Democratic party.

Americans should be thankful that their tax rates are much lower than in most places in the world. We do seem to get a lot in return. I am, however, often disturbed about wasteful government spending. The most recent such effort being the war in Iraq. Ten Billion Dollars a month. Shameful!!!!!!!!

Favorite Uncle

Rygal said...

Maybe people were just more concerned about your "ya-ya?"

Your ya-ya was a ha-ha for me!

A Davis said...

well, they were both funny...

and! the republicans and democrats are both to blame...in the case of spending, it all began last fall with the original bailout...or, even last spring with the stimulus bailout meant to "boost" the economy. Sadly, government's got it all wrong to think that throwing more government borrowed money is going to solve anything. bigger government=bigger problems.