I know y'all totally don't believe me, but I'm trying to add pictures that I just downloaded and Blogger won't let me. I'll try again tomorrow. In other thoughts, I am the worst meal planner on God's green earth...thank goodness, we had a butt-load of friends bring us meals when Emma was born, so we now have a loaded freezer. That will keep us for awhile...at least a couple of weeks. My issue is: I don't coordinate well what we have, what we don't have, what I have coupons for, general ideas of what to make for dinner... Can I just get my own cook already? And don't try and give me any advice, people! I know how to plan a meal...it's just so tedious and I do truly suck at it. My favorite line-- "Wanna' go out?"
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


3 comments:
Girl! I hear ya! This isn't advice, just telling you what I do since I seem to lose brain cells all the time and stand in the middle of my kitchen wondering what to do.
I write meals on the calendar before I make my grocery list. Do I follow this verbatim? No way, but at least if I wrote down spaghetti, chances are I have the ingredients in my pantry for it!:-) I'm freakin' out over Ezra coming and then me needing to think about what we can eat. Oh dear. Warsaw overwhelmed us w/ so many meals that I didn't have to think at all. I'm guessing that doesn't happen with the second kid. :-)
Hang in there.
Jess
www.flylady.net
Baby steps....
Hahahahaha
oh, ladies...
Post a Comment