Sunday, April 12, 2009

Emma is six weeks old today! Unbelievable...some days it feels as if she's been here forever and other days it feels like just yesterday she was born. So, that means I see my doctor tomorrow for my six week checkup--make sure my ya-ya is all healed up. I'll take Emma in to see all the nurses. After seeing me like a million times at the end of my pregnancy, then I have the baby and am gone till now. They miss me. Oh, plus, I'm sure they want to see peanut in the flesh.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ya-ya? Is that what they are teaching in those schools up in Michigan now-a-days? :)

Emma is so precious!!!

Erica said...

Blog looks good....is this what you were wanting it to look like? Love the bath pics, she's getting rolls, love those chubby thighs on a baby! Had fun with you guys yesterday, glad you were able to make it.

Erica said...

So how's the ya-ya?

A Davis said...

well, didn't want to call it a vagina in front of the whole world! it's good and healed.

Anonymous said...

Precious...........

loves, aunt Resa