i got my husband to post!! sorry didn't make it to the museum...long day yesterday, we all slept in. i feel like a slacker with mops stuff, outside of regular meeting. :) next time, maybe!
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
3 comments:
Oh so cute. I think I actually saw them at trunk or treat, but didn't know that's who it was :).
Thanks for posting (finally :), jk).
Missed you this morning at the museum, Molly and I were the only ones there :)...lol
i got my husband to post!! sorry didn't make it to the museum...long day yesterday, we all slept in. i feel like a slacker with mops stuff, outside of regular meeting. :) next time, maybe!
They were soooo cute, props to Aunt Rita!
Post a Comment