Anyone ever heard of the Freegan lifestyle? It was featured on Oprah the other day. Freegans are people who salvage their food and some other non-perishable items from grocery store garbage. Sounds gross, huh? Well, they followed some NYC Freegans on a tour one night to see what they scrounged up. They came up with so much food, food that looked fine, smelled fine, hadn't even reached the expiration date (in some cases), that I am now actually tempted to head over to Horrock's after they close one night to see what I can find. (I'd probably get mugged.) Anywho...maybe I'll just stick to this sweet website: http://moneysavingmom.com
I've already signed up for quite a few freebies just in the last 15 minutes. Yay, free stuff!


4 comments:
I got to moneysavingmom.com everyday! I link her site to my site all the time! Have you tried the Jane Cosmetics deal at Walgreens, yet? The Buy 1/Get 1 sale is coming back in a week or two, so be sure to click on the coupon link!:-)
hey, yeah, jess! I got it from your site!
I don't see where on the website you can actually sign up for freebies?
i'm on her site all the time too!
Post a Comment