Well, I noticed nobody made a comment on my post about the Obama article. Either y'all didn't read it, or nobody gives a flippidy-doo about the potential commander-in-chief. I'm getting used to the idea of not voting...I mean, if the nominees really don't tweak my interest and have me interested in their agendas or even believe in it, what's the point? At that point, I really will not care who yanks the presidency. And then I think, well, I really need to care. Somehow, I need to push my care level up to...something. But, honestly, if I don't have a passion for either, is my apathetic vote really, really gonna' matter?!
On Being Thankful
10 months ago


5 comments:
I did read the article, but sorry didn't have time to comment, I will later...it's not over until it's over!!!
I haven't had a chnace to read the article -but don't forget the "hanging chad" - your vote is important - so do not think whether it is apathetic or not should be the reason to vote or not vote. Give it your normal gusto and quest to find the truth that is important to you and then vote for the one that fits that truth.
I find it interesting that I am personally leaning toward the democratic side this election (although my children - both dems are not surprised) and it's Obama that catches my attention. Is it because he's cute? Smart? Fresh to the national polital platform? Has some good ideas? Probably a bit of all and more that I didn't list. So I will go and read the article and do my research - and Vote in the IN primary and the national election. By the Bye- now James can vote too!!! We just celebrated his big 18th!!!!
love you - Aunt Resa
I find obama interesting, but still have no clue who i am going for. we shall see...
holy cow!! james 18!! i'm getting old.
If only there was a box for APATHETIC ... I would TOTALLY be a member of that political party!
absolutely! ...actually, I'll just put this out there, I am a big fan of Michelle Obama. I would vote for Barack just because of his wife. :) but i shouldn't base my vote on that...
Post a Comment