You ever lose yourself in the lives of others, only to then find the true meaning of life through their expressions?
On Being Thankful
10 months ago
What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
6 comments:
I think you're going to have to explain that one...it's pretty deep, babe! :)
Love ya!
just chew on it for awhile. :)
yes i have..recently actually and thank you for posting that hon...it's an eye-opener
i'm back blogging, or at least should be back
love you and the fam!!
Gail!!? Where you been, G-dawg? :) Yeah, I want to see that blog updated. Of course, i'm one to talk. :)
Okay, so I just assumed that was a cool quote from a great summer movie ... knowing you and knowing the movie review was sure to come out soon! :) Mind if I borrow that quote for one of my best selling books I plan to write soon?
That's not a quote...unless you consider it straight from the brain of your's truly...I was having a day...a week. You can use it anytime.
Post a Comment