Good griefa! Where have I been?! The summer is flying by and so is blogger-ville. I barely have time to catch up. The week in review:
last weekend--helping my sister paint and do projects on house, did fit in Harry Potter 5.
monday--sleeping in, stuff around house
tuesday--mall walking and play
wednesday--once again, helping my sister arrange her newly painted house
thursday--MOPS registration, lunch with good friend
friday--headed down to IN for family reunion
saturday--reunion, catch-up with family, swimming
sunday--church, naps on the couch at church, rehearsal for VBS at church
now monday, starts a whole new week of leading worship at VBS...whew! God will do amazing things and I know Brennan will love his first VBS! But I will be stinkin' tired. Think I'll go take a quick nap while Micah's napping.
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


2 comments:
My mother-in-law alwasy said "that's why God gave children to young people!" I am tired just reading your schedule!
Yeah, well, fortunately it hasn't been that busy ALL summer long. It will actually be nice to start Brennan in school and get on a schedule again. I never thought I'd be saying that. I'm the one who lives for summers and the laziness yet busyness that ensues. :)
Post a Comment