Does it make me old that I'd rather listen to WCSG rather than WayFM? For years, I was the biggest Way fan, but lately I've been switching to WCSG more than the other. They're both great Christian radio play, but I'm just feeling WCSG more. I don't know, does that made me old? I used to think that of people who listened to WCSG vs. WayFM...but I also think the former has upped it's contemporary/rock feel a bit. Hmmm...
My house looks like a wreck and I am sooo excited to be leaving it tomorrow when I head to Shipshewana with my mom and sis for my mom's belated birthday gift! Bring on the mashed potatoes and gravy from Essenhaus, the hot, fresh pretzels from JoJo's, and the yummy whatever I get from WanaCup...it is sad that my first thoughts are food...Good thing we will be doing a lot of walking! And shopping! So...I will of course clean most of the house so I won't be carrying all this guilt with me, but I'm going to leave the office for the lil' stinkers who tore it apart--Emma and Micah...well, Micah will be doing most of the cleaning. Actually, probably Ben...actually, probably me, when I come back and it's still the same. Unless I tell them I want it done...things usually get done that way....yeah, that's what I'll do.
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


2 comments:
oooooooohhhhhh .... my mouth is watering at the very mention of all those places. Feeling a little nostalgic, also.
yeah, u miss it, don't u!!?
Post a Comment