Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Baaack!

Yes, my husband has finally fixed the computer...completely wiping it clean and reinstalling all the programming and a brand-new virus system that he got from work. We are dropping our old virus control, which was worthless, and trying not to push on any interesting buttons on Facebook (ahem, allison)...This all took him a good day to do. Which I think is why he was stalling, but he did say this project wasn't as bad as he expected. It is good to be back to the world of blog...hopefully, my faithful readers haven't totally abandoned me--I have been keeping up with yours--and I can get back to updates frequently. Oh, man, the world is watching again...or, at least, a few people I call friends. :)

4 comments:

Landscape of our Life said...

yeah!!! welcome back. :-)

Landscape of our Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa Mezo said...

well sheesh, I figured you gave up on blogging.. so glad you are back & your computer is back to normal! :)

Megan said...

YAY!!!! Allison is back! :)