Well, the boys are growing up...Brennan is nearly 7 and a real stinker with talking at school. His poor teacher...she finally moved him to a table all by himself, and he says he likes it better. He's too smart for his own good, always finishing his work early...and sensitive...when his cousin Makenzie came in crying the other night after her late great-grandpa's viewing, he just opened his arms and she went right into them. And, Micah...well, he has some of the funniest quips I have ever heard. Everyday, he makes us laugh. He turned 4 at the end of November and when he had to get three shots for his check-up, he didn't even flinch...no crying, nothing. I was floored! I thought he would cry like a baby, he hates being messed with...I think he was more interested in what the nurse was doing--he just watched her the whole time. Whatever...(as he would say!) Aw, Emma. She turns one on March 1! Seriously, where the heck did her first year go?! I just love her...sometimes she just looks at me like she knows exactly what I'm thinking. Like girl to girl, you know? And, she started crawling this past friday...and pulled herself up on the stairs that night. Next thing I know, she'll be up to the top, tumbling down. Okay, where's the gate? There you go, a little update on the kids. They're all doing well, and we love them bunches. I hope to get some pics on soon, but I say that alot, don't I?! I only get on the computer about once a week, sometimes twice, but I find that trying to find a computer to work on with enough time to blog (with the kids in tow) is tough. I think I might just buy a new computer! :) Thanks for all your patience, my faithful blog-followers! Until....
2 comments:
Thanks for the update Allison!!! Brennan cracks me up... a desk by himself... oh boy!! :-)
love teh updates and so whenever you have a chance to blog or FB is great!! love you all.
aunt Resa
Post a Comment