Sunday, August 30, 2009

I have entered the world of mommy geekdom!

I always said I would never post my amazing deals (sorry to my friends who do on a regular basis), just because I think it's, well, geeky. But I now embrace the power of "the deal"! I also barely ever get amazing deals, so this is a treat for me. When Kmart had their double coupons week, I gathered some coupons, hauled Emma with me and came home with this:
2 boxes of Pop Tarts (12 count)
5 boxes of Kellogg's cereal
2 cans of Pringles
1 bottle of French's mustard
1 tube of kid's Crest
1 can of shaving gel (for me! which I barely ever buy! now my legs smell nice and girly!)
1 Secret deoderant

All of this retailed for $43.50 and I bought it for $13.67! Plus, I got some movie dvd tokens from the cereal boxes I've been trying to collect to finally send in for my free movie that would probably retail for roughly $6. Nothing like an adult cereal box "toy". So, really, with the free movie, I actually paid more like, $7-ish!...I had to brag a little.

7 comments:

Theresa Mezo said...

love your deals! I unfortunately, am a mommy-geek too.. *sigh* .. at least we are saving money! :)

A Davis said...

at the least...it is necessary. Ha!

The Paulk's said...

haha! That's great, congrats!! I AM A TOTAL Geek! I have always said it's embarrassing, but who the heck cares when you're saving so much $$!

mommyto3kiddos said...

I have yet to figure out how to get all these wonderful deals!

A Davis said...

believe me, mel, that was a fluke...pure, dumb luck.

Erica said...

I always knew you had it in you, Ali. Geek to the core!

A Davis said...

revenge of the geeky moms!!