Sometimes, even though I want to give ya'll the play by play rundown of our everyday life, I just can't seem to put it into words. I mean, our life is not that interesting. Life with kids is not all that glamorous. Eat, play, potty-train, play, eat, sleep, change diapers, burp, nurse, eat, potty-train, discipline...this is my day. We did have some out-of-the-ordinary-ness the other day with a large amount of ooze coming out of Micah's ear...infection, of course, although the kid never complained about it hurting, so how was I to know? I waited to take him to the doctor until the oozing didn't go away after like, 3 days. It's better now...now that he's on antiobiotics and ear-drops that he has to lay down for 20 minutes after they go in...yeah, try and get a 3-year-old to lay there for that long. Speaking of Micah--he is now officially potty-trained...thanks to Nana and Papaw taking him under their wing for 4 days to help him "get it". (I'm never going to live that one down.) Way to go, Micah, you big boy!
4 comments:
yay for the potty-training!.. & yay for the seemingly boring life that all of us mommies lead!! you are not alone! :)
i know i'm not alone, which always makes it easier! :)
my life with kids lately is more like, eat, play, discipline, change diaper, discipline, eat, sleep, discipline, discipline, discipline..........Nolan's had that oozing ear thing twice...it's pretty gross. Yay again on the potty-training!
You go girl!!!! You are doing it and finding the gems that come along the way - potty training!! Huge! I don't remember potty training James - I think Gail did it for me!! :-)
loves,
A. Resa
Post a Comment