Fox has hit the jack-pot with a couple of new tv shows and one I haven't even seen yet, I just know it's going to be a hit...at least with me. My new favorite show is
Fringe and if you haven't seen it yet (it airs after American Idol on Tuesdays), you at least need to take a peek. It's intriguing, funny, and downright weird....kinda
X-files meets
24. I love it! Then, on May 19th, Fox is airing (for one time only, until the fall) the new show,
Glee. If you've seen the previews and you have any love whatsoever for high-school show choir-ness, then you will love this show...kinda
Freaks and Geeks meets
High School Musical. (Ha! I totally made that up....) Just trust me, if you're a TV lover, these are both must-see.
4 comments:
Can't wait for Glee...I think it will make me want to go back to HS! Loved show choir days!
Ya, i was thinking of you with Glee...you were even more immersed in it than me...i just liked to watch!
no surprise, but we LOVE fringe!!!!
hells, yeah!
Post a Comment