
Holiday Movie Reviews:
So, I got to see a fair amount of movies over the holiday season beginning with Thanksgiving and ending with New Year's Day. A rough review:
Australia--Big disappointment. Too bad, it had potential, but the story was all over the place. Grade: C
Twilight--The human/vampire love story translated from the bestselling book to the screen. Well done, but book was better. Maybe I should see it again...maybe? Grade: B+
Quantum of Solace--Bond, James Bond. No explanation needed. First one with Daniel Craig was better, he wasn't so serious.
Grade: B
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button--As you can see from the movie poster, this is a love story. Too bad they didn't focus more on that instead of Ben's curious case of backward aging. It did have some very funny parts. Grade: B
Bedtime Stories--One of Adam Sandler's decent movies. Can you diiiggg it?! (Ben's favorite line.) Grade: B
Madagascar 2--This one we enjoyed with the boys today and it was cute...but lacked the humor of the first Madagascar. Grade: B
Sorry, people, no A's this Holiday Season. But don't take my word on it, I'm just an amateur critic who loves going to the movies.


3 comments:
Totally have to disagree with the Madagascar review. I loved it more than the first! A+ in my book!
that's why were sisters! :)
love your movie reviews!
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button made me THANKFUL for the whole aging process.. bring on the wrinkles! :)
Post a Comment