Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Okay, what a day! Woke up at 7:30 am (early for me, sorry) to Micah-bean's throwing up. My most favorite thing about parenting. We think it mostly had to do with all the snot he's been swallowing due to--what I believe to be--mild allergies. He's got a very sensitive gag reflex. Like I do when I'm pregnant...but I'm better at talking it down. :) Despite all this, I had to get Brennan to school, Micah to Grandma, me to the OB for a check-up (heartbeat's good, by the way) and bloodwork, then pick Brennan up and get over to Grandma's. Whew. My life is busy, sometimes.

Erica gets to see McCain/Palin tonight at a ticket-only forum in downtown Grand Rapids. I don't have to say it for y'all to figure out how I feel about that. Maybe she'll get me a few pics or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eww - throw-up! The reason I never want to be a mom ;-P

Erica said...

Throw up in bed is the worst! Sorry Ali! You're a great mom. I did get you some pics and thought of you when I was there...wish you could have been too!

A Davis said...

yes, don't we all love puke!