What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I was going to send my copy of Boundaries to the government, but I didn't think they would pay attention to it much. Poeple! It's spelled N-O, N-O! Thanks for the further debt to me and my fellow Americans...it is much appreciated.
Also, we have to go to the other side of the state this weekend, so I won't be in church this Sunday. I didn't want you to think something happened to me...you know how chained to that place I am! :)
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
2 comments:
Allison,
You'll find this article interesting...
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/the-home-front/2008/9/19/ron-paul-this-bailout-wont-be-the-last.html?ref=patrick.net
Also, we have to go to the other side of the state this weekend, so I won't be in church this Sunday. I didn't want you to think something happened to me...you know how chained to that place I am! :)
oh...well, we miss seeing you. brennan seeing caleb, that is. ;)
i'll check out the article.
Post a Comment