Yeah, so Brennan had his first baseball game last night...what a hoot. Needless to say, 2 innings was quite enough for all of us parents...I think the kids were actually more excited about the snack afterward than playing ball. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I remember being better at t-ball when I was a kid. I remember playing first and actually catching the ball when it came to me. :) Whatever, they're having fun. Funny conversation between a rather portly kid and his teammate: "Why are you so skinny?"
"I don't know."
"Well, I'm big!" (And then goes into a spot-on revision of the Big Butt song---which, how does he know this at five?...Yes, I know...)
5 comments:
You would be amazed at what they know! My kids were singing something, the other day, that was NEW when I was in high school -- and in case you weren't aware, it's been 18 years since I've been in high school.
Of course, I can't remember what the friggin' song was now ... yet another shining example of those aforementioned 18 years!
Hey Allison, found you through Mandy's blog. (This is Melanie Sage btw) :) Too funny about the kids. Gotta LOVE t-ball. Micah tried little league last year (he was 8, so whatever division that put him in) and he didn't like it, he was too bored. :)
Hey, Mel! Yeah, I saw your blog the other day and was going to leave a comment until my children interrupted!! I'll tune in more!
Why are you so skinny?!! Wow, it all starts young, doesn't it?
yeah, this kid is going to be the fat funny kid, you can already tell. interesting, sad, real. :)
Post a Comment