That message up above is from my hubby who is sooo good at doing computer things for me when I have no clue. The Revolution Money Exchange is a free online money service and until May 15th they're giving away $25 to all who sign up. And if you sign up from my referral, I get $10. So, make me some money, people. And make yourself some money while you're at it.
6 comments:
OK, I signed up for the account. You should get the extra $10.
Thanks, Rebecca!! you rock! It's a pretty cool site...they're obviously trying to get people into it, and what better way?!
I had my hubby sign up, under me of course, and as of right now I think we've pocketed a total of $70. Way cool. Thanks for the tip. I miss all you girls from MOPS.
We miss you too!! Wish you were still here! wow, you've made more money than me!
They want your SS #. How do you know this is secure?
cause you have to go through a whole bunch of loops to log in...you can always cancel the account down the road...it's like any banking system, they want your ss too. :) they have secure online banking systems...like omni, i can get into our account at home, but it takes a few steps. part of our password for a while was ben's ss#, which they have on computer file. hey, look them up on BBB.com. and if a hacker wants your ss#, he will find a way...we are no longer private at all in this society. oh, could i do a whole blog about that one. believe me, actually the best thing to do is takes dave ramsey's advice and get identity theft insurance. :)
Post a Comment