Sunday, May 11, 2008


Sorry, I'm backed up on movie reviews, so this will be a multiple...
Ironman: Best superhero movie since Spider-Man...Robert Downey, Jr. knocks it out of the park, and Gwyneth Paltrow is the perfect id to his pretty-boy ego. I loved it!! Movie Review Grade: A-
Made of Honor: Not awesome, but cute. Hey, you can't go wrong with Patrick Dempsey! Best song in the movie--"I'm not gonna' write you a love song, because you asked for it, because you need one..." So much so that I went out and bought the cd from singer/songwriter Sarah Barielles. Movie Review Grade: B
Baby Mama: Okay, put Tina Fey and Amy Poeller together and you got funny, no matter how dopey the premise is. Best line in the movie--
Sister to son: "Is that poop or chocolate on your finger?! (Smells it, then licks it). "It's chocolate!"
Tina Fey (aghast): "What if it had been poop!?"
(Of course, only a mother knows the true hilarity of that scenario!) Movie Review Grade: B

2 comments:

Erica said...

No movie review for Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Come on'...I know you would do a good one!

A Davis said...

Well, I might... :)