Sunday, December 09, 2007

I had a blog-worthy moment happen this past weekend...Erica and I decided to knock out all of our Christmas shopping in one day, so this past Saturday, we shopped Target, Old Navy, a little bit of the mall and Wal-Mart. All places were a little nuts, but we got it all done! Well, in Old Navy I decided to try on a pair of jeans, because all my others were getting worn and torn. Instead of braving through it until I lose another 30 pounds, I bit the bullet and bought a pair to get me through. The awesome part is I fit into a size 16! I picked out an 18 thinking that would be the smallest, but no, I had to send Erica out to find a size smaller, the 18 were too big! Man, we were high-fiving and calling mom and screaming...is was a sweet moment of victory!

7 comments:

cool rita said...

Of course, that shopping day would not have been possible if it weren't that you both were close to take advantage of "winter nana camp" for the kiddo's. Which was fun, we visited Santa and his reindeer(real reindeer), played at the "D's", and enjoyed the fun. I am loving it!!!!!

Erica said...

Girl, you were looking hot in those jeans! So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Kee it up!!

A Davis said...

Yes, I celebrated tonight at WW. Plus lost 2.4 lbs!! (The same I had gained last week) :)
and mom, I think winter nana camp needs to be a little longer that 6 hours!!

Anonymous said...

well - how sweet is that - another size bites the dust!!!!!! WOHOO!!!!! You go girl - you inspire me!1
Aunt Resa

A Davis said...

Thanks!! So good to hear from you!

Larissa Annen said...

you go girl! hey check out my blog too. www.whatsupwiththeannens.blogspot.com Merry Christmas!