Sunday, December 09, 2007

Anyone ever seen Celtic Woman on PBS? (I know you have Jamie!) They are currently airing their Christmas special live from Dublin, Ireland....Man, I've got to get me this cd. I think I saw it at Wal-Mart for $13.99....or, I could contribute $75 to PBS and get it for FREE. As much as I love PBS....$75!

6 comments:

Rygal said...

Yeah, Celtic woman! It's addicting, watch out! They came to GR a few weeks ago, and I told Ryan that as much as I wanted to go, he was NOT allowed to buy tickets. They were going for a donation of $200 on PBS. Yikes! :)

A Davis said...

Dude, you probably could have gotten tickets cheaper some other way!! I was wondering if they toured the US.

Erica said...

I wish I would have known that you wanted to go, I knew they were here in GR.

A Davis said...

Dude!! I love them!

Erica said...

Dude, I will try to remember that for next time...like a birthday gig or something!

A Davis said...

DUDE!!