Monday, October 08, 2007

I am such a nerd...standing in the middle of Meijer last night, the biggest calculator we own in my hand, adding up everything I put in the cart, checking my list of things needed for meals for the next two weeks...I am a nerd. Welcome to the great vast land called budgeting. BUT, I only spent $85 and I stocked up! So, you know...

5 comments:

Rygal said...

That's not nerdy at all! I love seeing women with calculators- it's a definite sign of intelligence! :)

Anonymous said...

There just isn't any other way to do it! Did it for years myself only it was before the handheld calculators and we had those little red plastic thingys you had to click to add upyour groceries. All over the stores you could hear homemanagers clicking away to make sure they didn't overspend their budgets! That and coupons!

A Davis said...

oh, my...it is nerdy!!

ferniBlog said...

I don't think you are nerdy at all! I think you are wise and being practical! I just add it up as I go and write what I've spent next to the item on my list...I round, so that makes it easier.... Way to go!!!

A Davis said...

yeah, whatever.