Sorry for the blog-drought...as one of my blog friends reminded me last night, I am a looo-ser. Just joking...she was just wondering where I was. First off, we have been incredibly busy. It seems as if we are gone every night. With WW, meetings, commitments, softball, dates, you name it, we have been stinkin' busy!! I thought the lazy-hazy days of summer meant exactly that. And secondly, our internet was down for about a week-and-a-half. When we finally figured out the issue and got it going again, it was like two weeks since I had blogged. So, I blame it on that mostly.
WW Update: I have now officially passed the 30 pound mark with a total loss of 30.25! I was psyched to find out and did some celebrating that night. The next week I weighed in I had maintained. A little too much celebrating, hmmm?
Boys update: Brennan is loving his bike...the exact one that he wouldn't touch last year, even though I think he could do the peddles just fine. Now the bike (with training wheels) is his best friend. Micah is beautiful and getting testy. He's a determined little stinker and doesn't like it when he doesn't get his way. They're gonna be loving me tomorrow after I get our Binder Park Zoo pass for the year.
Movie update: Since my plan and hope is to see every blockbuster this summer, I have one down and many to go. Currently, Spider-Man 3 is it. Next, hopefully, Pirates of the Caribbean: at World's End. That's me, a movie lova'. Of course, it also costs money to go to these flicks, so, you know, I might be waiting till it hits the Cheap Flicks. Ha.
Life is stressful... :) You know, just a lot of decision-making going on. Unusual decision-making, not the every day stuff. Sure helps me come to the Lord in prayer more often...laying my heart down...


No comments:
Post a Comment