Yesterday, Ben and I passed a momentous 9-year anniversary. To recap those 9 years that have flown by, let me reminisce the memories:
...The Wedding Day! So fun, so tiring, so kissable.
...The Honeymoon! Florida, DisneyWorld, Tennessee, Smoky Mountains, Thanksgiving, our first big fight on the way home in the car
...Newleyweds! The apartment in Augusta, new jobs, Graduate school for me
...Job Loss! I graduate with M.A. in counseling, we struggle, move on to house in BC
...I'm Pregnant! New job found right before...
...Baby #1! Brennan Eric, 7lbs, 2oz, 19in long, January 27, 2003, nearly 3 years later...
...Baby #2! Micah Reece, 9lbs, 21in long, November 28, 2005...
...Not Newleyweds anymore after sleepless nights, sick kids, funny kids, cutting teeth, joyful holidays, birthdays, walking for the first time, contentment...
What an era...almost (that'll be next year). It's had its ups and downs. Those times when I feel like I'm on cloud nine and this man of mine could do nothing wrong...and other times when the only thing keeping me in is the commitment. Then last night, when we're sitting on our date eating burgers and going to the movies and Ben is declaring his love for me...it's good, it's all good.
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


6 comments:
Happy Anniversary, girl!
-Jamie
Awwwww... Hard to believe it's been 9 years. Happy Anniversary to you both!!!
THANKS!
Happy Anniversary!! I hope I one day have what you two have. Good Job guys!
Has it really been that long? Well, Happy Anniversary!!!!
well, it hasn't been all peaches and roses, believe me. but we beat the 7-year itch and are on to the rest of the story. :) Thanks, you guys. and yes, it's been THAT long.
Post a Comment