It seems Emma has hit her "naked" phase...the phase where she would rather be without a diaper/clothes/jammies/socks and be butt-naked...yes, we have had an incident with poop in the crib and the other night we caught her sleeping in the buff. What joy. Of course, I know this probably means I need to start potty-training. Which I literally hate with a passion. But maybe it'll be different than it was with the boys. I mean, they never stripped their clothes off before they were even two. She is an anomoly in this house. A nice change of pace, I suppose. :)
The boys have been doing swimming lessons this week at the Y, which has been keeping us pretty busy every night. They love it! Finally, Micah is happy in the water. Every year, we tried to get him more comfortable with being in and having his head under water and he just seemed to not like it. Well, something clicked within the first lesson and now he jumps right in when told! Yay!
In other news--I hate January...thankyouthankyouverymuch....
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


1 comment:
But your first born came in January. Something redeeming about it, right?
Post a Comment