Thursday, July 01, 2010

Oh, man, I am sooooo soooo lazy about this blog...and am beginning to wonder if I should just shut it down. Like really, I don't think you all really want to know all the in and outs of our life, it isn't that interesting right now. So, I don't post...or if I do, it's short and sweet and on Facebook. Sorry, non-Facebookers... what to do, what to do?!

3 comments:

Landscape of our Life said...

Well, I for one, think you should still blog, because I continue to check it faithfully! But, I understand if you don't. :-(

Sassy said...

I would be disappointed if you decided not to keep your blog but can "UNDERSTAND" the hassle of everyday life with children...as I have 3 boys. They keep me on the run but when I don't have time to sit and scrapbook at least I can read your blog. I also am a faithfully reader, have your Sketch Books, and would read your blog even with its in's and out's. Isn't that what life is all about.

Anonymous said...

I understand...but still read!
--Gail