Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Greetings from your long-lost blogger

No, my computer is not healed...I am at my mother-in-law's, hijacking her computer-- checking email, Facebook, our bank account and googling why in the heck Micah is suddenly breaking out in, what I believe to be, hives. I figured I get on here and at least do an update of some sorts. I don't have any pics to share as most of them are on our computer, in the camera, or on a CD at home. nice. The kids are mega-excited about Christmas coming up and we have been enjoying the regular fun stuff, like lights, food and gifting. I am actually in the mood to bake this year and have bought a bunch of stuff to make a variety of some goodies...the boys want to help. *snicker*
We have chosen not to do a Christmas card or pic this year, so if you were expecting one, I'm sorry. I know, you love to see us arrive in your box, smiles and all, but I didn't want the hassle or spend the money this year. Although Ben still has a job, securely (we're pretty sure), he took a pay cut over the summer and his company chose to forego bonuses this year to save money. We have cut back on some things...Christmas being one or those things. We are fine, so don't think I'm trying to gain sympathy by explaining...hopefully, we'll get a card out next year. In the meantime, I will try and get some end-of-the-year pics on and checking my facebook account, if you have one yourself, will always get you a current view of some pics I'm tagged in--usually by my sister. Thank you all for checking my blog occasionally even though it's on sleep mode most of the time lately....I will try and update as much as possible even if our computer is still sick.

2 comments:

The Paulk's said...

Glad to hear you're still alive :)! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

A Davis said...

Hey, Shelby!! i've been keeping up on your move!! Merry Christmas to you guys too!!