Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sorry for the delay in posts...I have, of course, been busier than before. I'm either nursing a baby, taking a child to school (or picking up), rushing one to the potty, throwing dinner in the oven....well, you name it. I'm also waiting for Ben to download some pictures, because I know that's what you all really want to see. Soon, soon, soon.... Meanwhile, don't you all love March Madness basketball? Makes me want to pop in Hoosiers--the best sports movie EVER! I also get really tempted to go out and buy a hoop to put in our very small backyard...hey, you can play basketball anywhere!

2 comments:

Erica said...

LOVE Hoosiers...love, love, love it! I remember when we went to see it as a family and dad told me it was a movie about basketball. I thought "are you crazy?! I don't want to see a movie about how to play basketball". But wasn't I in for a shocker?

A Davis said...

Ha! I was so inspired by that film!